Tuesday, July 4, 2017

PRAYER- You know my every thought

Papa-


Help me to remember that Jesus will indeed come back for us. Please help me to remember that You know every action, every word, and every thought. There is nothing that I can keep from You. Help me to watch what comes out of my mouth, as I know the power words can have over my life. Help me to speak only life and positive, uplifting words over everyone, myself and every situation. Help me to be full of truth and peace,  for You already know the turmoil within me. Please help me to be accountable for my actions and my words. Please, Holy Spirit, let me know when I do something or say something that I shouldn't, and help me to address it immediately, with divine wisdom. Please loose me from these chains that bind me. Help me. Heal me. Teach me. Love me. Forgive me for all the ways I fall short and fail You.

No comments:

Post a Comment