Tuesday, July 4, 2017

PRAYER- Speaking words of Life

Lord


Please help me to remember that heaven's hosts hear my every word. I want to make a point to speak truth, kindness and hope to myself and others. Words, once spoken, can never be unsaid. The bible tells us that the power of life and death are in our words. We can actually bring bad things to ourselves and others through the words we speak. Please help me to remember this Father, my words are often my BIGGEST issue. I grew up with such negativity, that I came to know it as normalcy. I thank You for my parents, and also know that they were just people like me. They made mistakes as we all do. Please help me to overcome the negativity that has been spoken over me by myself, and my parents, and by others. I am a child of the Most High God, and through the sacrifice Jesus made for me, will inherit His Kingdom, in spite of myself. Please help me to remember that I do good BECAUSE I am heaven bound,  not because I COULD EVER EARN MY WAY. Please help me to watch my mouth, and to remember that every word spoken is heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment